Your session is about to time out, do you want to continue your session?
Deadline for application submission is April 30, 2017. The application will not be saved if you exit before submitting.
Student applications for awards are judged on the basis of commitment to pursuing a career in the restaurant or hospitality industry, need, personal merit, and evidence of ability to benefit from additional training. Student must be a California resident at the time of application.
The Golden Gate Restaurant Association Scholarship Foundation (GGRASF) is an educational arm of the GGRA. The GGRA is a nonprofit trade association in the San Francisco Bay Area representing restaurant owners and operators. The Foundation was established in 1968 by the members and friends of the GGRA, as a living memorial to David Rubenstein. Mr. Rubenstein served as General Counsel for the Association from the date of its inception in 1938 until his death in 1968. The GGRASF is a non-profit corporation operating under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. It was established to encourage, and provide assistance for individuals who wish to further their education in pursuit of careers in the foodservice and hospitality industry. Only California residents (at the time of initial application) from the greater San Francisco Bay Area, enrolled in educational institutions operating under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3), or institutions approved by the Board of Trustees, are eligible to apply.
1. Read the information thoroughly
2. Complete the Official Application (pages 3-9).
3. Confirm signature on page 10 to submit application. Application will not be saved if you exit before submitting.
4. After submitting the application you will receive a confirmation email and a request to complete a Confidential Assessment Form. Ask your teacher(s) or counselor(s) to mail, fax or email the form to the GGRASF office no later than April 30, 2017. Address information below.
5. Obtain two letters of recommendation and mail, fax or email to the GGRASF office no later than April 30, 2017. Address information below.
6. Obtain or request your school send a copy of your transcripts directly to the GGRASF office no later than April 30, 2017. Address information below.
Golden Gate Restaurant Association Scholarship Foundation
220 Montgomery Street, Suite 990 San Francisco, CA 94104
Phone: 415-781-5350/Fax: 1-844-270-1769
Powered by NeonCRM